Table of contentsNo headers
A Vault thick clients use a TEMP Location to process some operations such as the Job Processor. By default this location is C:\TEMP.
After Vault 2011 Update 2, this location can be modified to suit your needs by following these instructions.
- Navigate to the installation location of the Vault client.
- In the Explorer folder, Make a copy of the original 'Connectivity.<application>.config' file
- Edit the 'Connectivity.<application>.config' file in a text editor.
- Locate the <appSettings> section.
- Add a line containing '<add key="TempFolderOverride" value="c:\NEW\TEMP\FOLDER"/>' (without quotes) within the <appSettings> section.
- Set 'value' equal to the absolute path of the desired temporary folder location.
- Save and close the file.